Wednesday, February 28, 2007

bloosic, week 2, (2/26)

Albums:

Spoon, "Gimmie Fiction"
Iron & Wine, "Our Endless Numbered Days"
Peter Bjorn and John, "Writer's Block" and "Falling Out"
Easy Star All-Stars, "Radiodread" (reggae covers of Radiohead's "OK Computer"--word)
Guided By Voices, "Bee Thousand"
My Bloody Valentine, "Loveless"


Favorite Songs:

"I Turn My Camera On," "Sister Jack" - Spoon
"Somebody To Shove" - Soul Asylum
"Keep The Car Running" - Arcade Fire
"Young Folks," "Far Away By My Side," "Money," "Does It Matter Now" - Peter Bjorn and John
"Kicker of Elves," "I Am A Scientist," "Tractor Rape Chain," - Guided By Voices
"(ETI) Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence" - Blue Oyster Cult
"Crosstown Traffic" - Jimi Hendrix

1 comment:

ITV said...

B.O.C.....The Stoned Age...rent it...watch it...love it....blue laser eyes

blak dice